Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

There and Back Again

So, I'm back, only to post the most epic day ever. I had a friend who's had her car battery lying dead in its groove; yes batteries die, its a sad occasion. So she asked me for a jump start, so I went to help, the mechanic was there and all he needed was the jump cable. He used it but to no avail, it was too thin, had too much resistivity to conduct any life into that dead lil thing. There was this other dude, who had the same trouble, car battery died. We waited for the mechanic to bring back his heavy duty cables.

The mechanic came back after awhile, started the car, and whoosh everyone started exiting the car park. Now these two girls, one with the faulty battery decided to go to get a new battery, and hey, this dude who just got his car alive again asked for help. With all the commotion about two cars getting jump-started by this old green Sentra, which is apparently mine, friends came to help. So the story is these few guys knows some mechanic nearby and they were willing to help the two unlucky souls; I was there, as a supporting friend.

More waiting commenced for the mechanic to arrive and to fix the two cars. When everything was set, it was time for me to head home, had a quiz to finish, my friends who could help are all home. I had to study a little bit before I got started with the quiz. How awesome was it to find out the Activities Room was locked, with my bag and stuff inside, great. Time to call for help, checked the time with my mobile only to find that it's battery had lost all its power. What next? I rushed to dinner, It's a must to eat. Tom yam was on my mind again, and so I had it. Sri Bunga, awesome shit landed there.


I wasted no time after eating, I was back home in three minutes; switched on the computer, set-up the quiz and asked for some friendly online help. More pure unjust luck, Streamyx crapped in my foxhole; it disconnected. Waited I did, and when finally I got to get back online, I had 35 minutes left on the clock, but thank Angga he was there. For some reason, my genius friend could tell me the answer of each question in a few seconds, brilliant. We finished with 10 minutes to go. It seemed pretty fine, but I did not share the fact that I had a stomach problem since I got home. So do I need to tell you what happened next?

No comments:

Post a Comment