Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 25, 2009

Of Machetes and Desperation

A few days ago, my bro came back home and told me he got robbed. For a second I thought he'd lost everything in his pocket and his arm or something; I asked "where?" 


He was robbed at a pub, by a bunch of masked machete wielders. My bro said they were Indians -who do not know how to take care of their weapons- as their machetes were rather rusty. For once I was proud of my juniors in the 10th Petaling Troop for having better equiptment. These robbers were rather nice, they let the customers of the pub (whom they robbed from) have their wallets back. "Good Samaritans". They were rather desperate and patient too; some of the customers actually threw their money on the floor just to watch those pathetic robbers kneel and pick up the money. One more thing, how are they gonna kill with a rusty machete? might just shatter if one were to retaliate using another metal object, right?

Sigh..What has the world become? So desperate and pathetic some people can be. This saddens me down to my balls. The world is or rather Malaysia is producing more and more bollocks.


6 to 7 men; masked; wielding machetes, rusted machetes (still laughing at that fact); 6 to 7 more getaway motorcyclists...Seen them before? I heard of a cyber cafe and a coffee shop being robbed by a group of people that fit that description  but I haven't seen a single newspaper post on it, or maybe it was hidden somewhere in there.

So guys, and girls, beware; rusty machetes not only will injure you but it also increases your chances of getting "sawan babi"...keep a look out for these bastards and report them to the police quick!

1 comment:

Chen Lam said...

Woo...for me rusty machetes is scary...kneel down and pick up the coins and money, that is really funny...

Post a Comment